We respect the right of each User to the confidentiality of personal information, therefore we collect the minimum amount of personal data required to provide the Services
Personal data includes:
- Residential address;
- Billing information;
- Date of Birth;
- E-mail address;
- Any information with which you can identify the user.
This document provides information about what data we collect, how and for what purpose we do it. It also provides information on the rights of the User and his personal data management capabilities.
If you have questions about your rights or the methods we use, you can write to our Support Team at stallyons.test@gmail..com
General guidelines for the work of Zodiac Psychics
Zodiac Psychics is a site where Users can ask their question to the Advisors. Zodiac Psychics allows the Client to communicate directly with the Advisor and pay for his services using electronic payment systems.
Information we collect
We collect 2 types of information: personal and automatic. We use all obtained data to ensure maximum usability of our Services.
We receive personal data from the User directly during the registration process, filling out contact forms and communicating with technical support service specialists. These include:
- Personal information: first name, last name, email, gender, date of birth, zodiac sign.
- Payment information: the last digits of the bank card number, its type, expiration date, first and last name of the cardholder, billing id, country in which the card was issued, state / province, city, address, postal code.
- Location details: time zone, country geocode, country, region / state, city, street, postal code.
- Any additional personal information that the User deems necessary to provide, for example, medical information about the state of physical and / or mental health, information about sexual orientation, political views, etc.
- Psychics and Consultants must also provide tax information upon registration.
Automatically collected information that is not provided by the user personally includes data from devices: device ID, device type, device operating system, token for sending push-notifications, browser ID, browser type, IP address, number of page views, time spent on each page, cookie-files data.
Please note that in order to improve our service, we can record your consultation sessions in order to evaluate the quality of the services provided, namely:
- Message history;
- Callback history.
All information collected is stored by us or a third-party agent appointed by us. We store the information we receive for a period of time corresponding the initial purpose of the collection, as well as the requirements to fulfill legitimate business interests, fulfill legal obligations, resolve disputes, and ensure compliance with our agreements.
How do we collect information
We receive information directly from the User during the registration process and filling out contact forms.
We analyze the history of chats, phone calls, calls to technical support and requests on the website and / or on the social network pages of Zodiac Psychics in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
We also receive the following information:
- Account related: account number, services ordered, information and service requests.
- Cookies data: allows to track User actions in the browser, clicked links, ordered services, determine the type of device used, as well as analyze the use of our service by the User and interaction with it. This allows us to improve the quality of our services. IP address data is collected for the purpose of service personalization.
- Data on the use of our services: collected automatically and include metadata, log-files, device identifiers, cookies, operating system, pages loading time, service response time, location information. This allows us to measure website performance and improve our systems.
Additional information about Clients can come from third parties, for example, when registering with the help of Facebook or via partner’s referral link, as well as from public databases. The information obtained about other persons is used exclusively for the purposes of which it was provided.